What you need:
Beetroot - 2 no
Carrot - 2 no
Aloo - 1 or 2 no (depending on how aloo you want to eat. I added only one to this recipe)
Jeera seeds - 1 tbl spoon
Turmeric powder - a pinch
Chili powder - a little or more depending on your taste
Salt to taste
How to make it:
1. Chop all the vegetables and keep them separated - otherwise the beetroot will color all of them. Chop beetroot he last.
2. Heat oil in a khadai and add jeera. Let jeera change color but not burn.
3. Now add the beetroot and aloo. Add little salt so that they roast well.
4. Now add turmeric powder.
5. Once beetroot and aloo have some color on them add the carrot and let it cook.
6. Once carrot is cooked add chili powder and sauté for a minute or so.
7. Remove from fire and garnish with cilantro.
Serve with roti or paratha.
|Beetrot, Carrot and aloo sabji|